rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

Quote: (02-18-2015 09:02 PM)JustlookingForAGoodTime Wrote:  

It's amazing how it went right over their heads. For people who analyze virtually everything, i can't see how they missed a totally obvious point.

The obvious sign this is vicious satire is right there in the opening paragraph.

Quote:Quote:

so I carefully examined the articles on Salon, Buzzfeed, and Huffington Post that were written by professional journalists who pursue truth and justice over mass hysteria and delirium.

Remember, they're reading not to understand or analyse - after all, the twenty-something, privileged, grand +1 SD intellects of the journalism / humanities field carry the sum of all human knowledge within their heads and know all that is to ever be learned on any topic. They read to simply mine for ammunition to attack their enemies: political opponents and those deemed 'subversive'. It's a classic tactic of witch-hunts, mass hysteria and moral panics. Pure 1950's red scare McCarthyism.

This is why I've been referring to the current wave of ugly, unfuckable women throw themselves on virtual fainting couches as I-Maccarthyism. They know Roosh isn't advocating, to use one of their favourite phrases, 'literally legalising rape', but they narrative that he is offers them more political power than the truth, and, since they profit from outrage, vicious satire must be presented as truth.

At least I'd like to think they realise this, but it's more likely Lindy West was given Maya Angelou to in college than Jonathon Swift, because there's no evidence of any knowledge of literature or the pre-postmodernism craft of writing in her ignorant typing.

Also, remember, the audience for a Typist like West isn't a proactive critical thinker: her audience is most likely an overweight, depressed girl who thinks her glasses make her intelligent and her rainbow hair makes her unique. They're too busy wrapped up in the 'get outraged! share the outrage!' cycle to actually read the article and form their own critical opinion. Their religion demands a display of piety, which is typing "OMG! What the actual fuck! Can you believe this douchecanoe? What is this I can't even" into the social media megaphone of their choice, so they can hear back that, yes, they are both a good parishioner and a good person ™, and not just an obese, depressed unfuckable human being, who can only respond to the world by sharing the upsetting misery or cat picture cuteness in classic bi-polar fashion, hopefully before one of their followers does it first, and mines it for all available likes and retweets, thereby making it useless to them.

Spread the misery, ladies. Make your echo chambers as horrible a place to live as possible. It's all for the greater good. Pretend that not only do we want to legalise rape, but that our cocks would ever get hard for gelatinous blobs topped with Far Side glasses and pharmacy special hair dye.

History is cyclical. Privileged women hold power coupled with extreme social class stratification means a return of unrestrained female hysteria and moral panics. The College Rape Crisis is, once again, bored fabulist girls stirring up Witch Trials in Salem again.

A quick scan of wiki on the trials suggest four factors that lead to Mass Hysteria that are currently in vogue:

1. Isolationism - preferring to exist in an echo chamber of unchallenged political and self-opinion due to millennial dismissive-avoidant social awkwardness and the need to curate opinion in exchange for the currency of social media likes.

2. Religious extremism - Progressivism functions as the sole religion for Naïve-from-Privilege Utopian Nationalists, and its become increasingly extremist over the last 5 years.

3. False accusations - the 'listen and believe' whatever women say culture being encouraged coupled with no punishment for women making false accusations.

4. Lapses in due process - encouraged by the universities and their kangaroo courts.

It's going to get worse, before it gets better, but it's going to irreversibly damage the value of the veracity of the stories and opinions of privileged white girls once the social media bubble collapses - and the cracks are starting to appear - until a few generations of forgetting means well-meaning, sexually-inexperienced men start pedestaling pussy and start the whole cycle all again.

Messages In This Thread