rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Desi Casanova

Desi Casanova

Quote: (02-16-2015 11:29 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2015 03:17 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

I'll be interested to read this. I've found the main thing holding south asians back is many are ultra ectomorphs. I was terrible at game until I had a semi decent build. I'll sometimes go a few months without working out heavy and my size reduces (i don't really get fat) and I can see my game suffer.

I don't think this is true at all, to be honest most guys who say they're ectomorphs or hard-gainers usually aren't eating or training right. A lot of Indian men are skinny because they're FOB vegetarians from a Third World country. Brown guys at my gym are the same size as the white guys, but there are a lot of East Asians and they are usually smaller/leaner.

Interesting. In DC I would say East Asians have better builds. Two of my good friends are east asians of decent natural build (i have known them for a long time, even pre fitness days) and both are 5'10-6'0 whilst I'm 5'7-5'8. I notice a lot more shorter south asian men, but then again that may be confirmation bias.

However I won't fault lizards for chasing height. I had a 5'11/6' once and if it were only up to me I would only be with 5'7-6'0 women (thin of course) - no question about that.

Not a fob (born and raised here) but you definitely have me nailed as a vegetarians. Can't seem to shake that. Also with South Asian predisposition to central obeseity/visceral fat accumulation, fitness is paramount for desi game IMO.

Messages In This Thread