rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Creates Effective Tinder Bot

Man Creates Effective Tinder Bot

Quote: (02-16-2015 09:42 AM)Hades Wrote:  

You don't need a tinder bot because you can just hit "like" on every profile and select the ones you actually want from the matches.

Trollish? Sure. But nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you fuck a land whale.

I know, but I still find that an insane waste of time in screening for interest and actually coming up with "crafty" openers to get interested girls.

Strong first post I know but,

the benefit in my eyes is that, as a working man and web developer, Tinder is a huge waste of time. I relegate all of my tinder use to just playing the "swipe right" game on the toilet. I only talk to girls who send the first message, and those are very high probability of converting into dates. When I was in college I had time to play around with Tinder matches and try all sorts of openers, but with my life currently, the flake rate and non-response rate and absolute time expenditure is just too high to be a worthwhile endeavor.

On the developer side, Tinder's API is exposed, meaning Justin was able to create this Tinder script without even touching the app itself!
If you are interested, read more here: https://gist.github.com/rtt/10403467 --- the documentation is very helpful, even non developers can exploit this [Image: wink.gif]

And I think an RVF playa could implement this better - does anyone remember the game post (I believe it was heartiste, which I refuse to link) about the automated doctor system working "game" on women? Just by asking "how does that make you feel" it got a ton of women to open up with seemingly generic, open-ended questions. By initiating an array of good openers you could really exploit this system that Justin here has brought to our attention.

What I would do differently is stop the process after a certain number of replies - at that point, I would have the script alert me that its now my turn to take over and convert this to a number and a date.

Messages In This Thread