rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Creates Effective Tinder Bot

Man Creates Effective Tinder Bot

I respect it. This is something you'll never see a woman do. They'll probably start complaining about how it isn't genuine or creepy. A man saw something that was a huge timesink with few results (80/20 rule) and spent a few hours to make something that can last him months, years, or however long Tinder lasts. Now all he has to do is start his bot and comeback and the amount of time he put in will pale to the amount of results he can get out of it compared to men who do it the old fashioned way.

I don't have anything against online game either like some people here seem. The world is changing and this is where its heading, most relationships are started online these days. Having a huge online persona is part of game (status) now . I remember reading an article posted here about some feminist complaining how she was intimidated by a guy because he had over 10k followers on twitter.

Also these days just getting the yes from women on these sites is all you need. They're probably swiping right once per hundred men. If you get matched it tells you everything you need to know. People I know who actually get dates of Tinder say they pretty much drive there get sucked off and leave or its Netflix/wine and bang. It's all based on looks and not being a complete social retard is enough

Messages In This Thread