rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parks and Recreation and MTV Overplay Their Hand On "MRA"-Based Jokes

Parks and Recreation and MTV Overplay Their Hand On "MRA"-Based Jokes

Quote: (02-15-2015 02:13 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2015 12:29 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I used to watch the show. It had its good/humor moments. Ron is the only enjoyable character.

I haven't watched it in about a year, but honestly it never struck me as pushing a SJW/feminist type of narrative.

Nah - it's funny alright, but it is all about empowered feminism and pro-political Left/Right propaganda. Actually the "politics is just, honest and true" crap is being pushed even stronger now.

The main character is a bona-fide super-woman, who is goofy, but the most competent human being on earth - and a public servant at that.

Most men are manginas, Blue Pill suckers, Betas who get the hot girls or complete idiots - masculine, but dumb.

The Ron Swanson character is of course great, but that is propaganda too, because it catches all men within the web of deceit. You see - he married a post-wall single mother and adopted her children as her own. Then he fully supports and loves "strong" women.

The main demographic for the show are the Christian values Midwest folk who are edged further along the feminist path, are told fairy-tales about super-women, their men are encouraged to be better Betas and they are re-sold the lie about the political process being just an honest exchange of opinions (while in reality both parties are serving the same money masters in complete utter debauchery & greed). Many politicians, senators and even Michelle Obama are doing cameos on the show, which is a good indicator that they are pulling great propaganda-cinema.

Bad-mouthing MRAs is of course part of the agenda. Also I would not overstress the importance of the comments. Many MRA supporters flock to the site as soon as such an article breaks. Our knowledge may seep in, but they are not dumb. In the worst case, they simply close the comment section like some Newspapers. They will never let the 'sphere go mainstream. Even if they do, then they will push Tucker Max or some kind of Better-Beta snake-oil salesman.

Messages In This Thread