rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world's most overrated women

The world's most overrated women

Quote: (09-21-2011 12:53 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

http://www.maxim.com/amg/GIRLS/Articles/2011+Hot+100

That is a pretty good list of chicks as a reference. IMO, Angelina Jolie is hot as is Natalie Portman. That being said, they don't have the pull-the-hair and doggystyle pound inducing qualities of a Megan Fox or Audrina Patridge.

Overrated is hard for me to say for sure, although I think that Scarlett Johansson and Anne Hathaway are overrated, but still very attractive.

One girl on the list sticks out like a sore thumb. She is not even mildly attractive to me:

Anna Pacquin
[Image: anna-paquin-packs-the-punch.jpg]

Anna Paquin is weird lookin', I agree.

Flyest girls on the list are Kunis, Smulders, Snow, Decker, Brie, Kelly, Greene, Brook, Vandervoort and Belle.

Diaz, Middleton, Lohan, Michele, Rivera (Michele and Rivera but no Dianna Agron, fail), Lavigne, Stone, Paquin and JWOWW (LOL!) shouldn't be anywhere near this list, but I guess a big, mainstream magazine like Maxim can only operate with so much agency.

Messages In This Thread