rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kanye West thread

The Kanye West thread

Quote: (02-10-2015 07:37 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Kanye used to be a relatively unknown producer making beats for Jay-z, Camron, and other artists under Jay-z's label, at a time when JZ was building solidly upon his initial success in the music industry. I don't think it is wild to suggest he(Kanye) might have been envious of the rappers he was working for, particularly JZ.

He has always been in Jay-Z's shadow, and this clearly bothers his ego. JZ has nothing to prove musically or in terms of success. Kanye is constantly trying to prove his worth in very brash, immature ways. JZ married Beyonce, so Kanye had to wife up an 'apex female'.

I don't hate him, or begrudge him his success and fame, but as a person he comes across as a dick who would probably be OK if he wasn't so egotistic.

Listen to Big Brother by Kanye West he says all this himself [Image: laugh4.gif] Regardless I still like him because all this attention is intentional. This is just another act to stay relevant. There is no ohher reason he would be so hypocritical towards his own words though I could be wrong just look at Busta Rhymes regardless of how much I like Busta and he's in my top 10 greatest.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread