rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women attention whore at Angkor Wat

Women attention whore at Angkor Wat

Quote: (02-10-2015 02:58 PM)YOS Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2015 02:29 PM)Michael P Wrote:  

What if men did that?

What if men walked around, almost naked, a sacred temple? They would most likely, as Carl Gustav Jung said: would get the SHIT kicked out of them.

Equality.
And it is the fault of the betas that comment and talk about this pictures. If they would get no attention.....
Time and again I have seen women do squats with 100+ kilograms and have glutes of Sprinters and low body fat. Yes the Jaw is Genetics, but damn the lazy chicken head for having saggy arms in her EARLY 20s.

I've seen plenty of men in the summer, in Italy, Spain etc, visit churches in nothing more than some shorts, showing off their sunburned chests. Usually they make it even worse by wearing some horrible cap.

I was talking about men doing that in THE SAME PLACE these un-fit women did.

I know from experience that Italy and Spain have a macho culture and a man being shirtless is not a problem generaly, but I wold think that in church they get nasty looks.

I am for absulte freedom of expresion. As long as you do not touch me with you duble or triple chin, no problem. The only problem is the double standard = the LIGHT pseudo-punishment they got.

Messages In This Thread