rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Plus Size Model in the Swimsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated

A Plus Size Model in the Swimsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated

Quote:Quote:

And I know that some men are into more voluptuous girls and there is nothing wrong with that, it's just that our perception has been warped already to a degree. I still think that they would be all looking much better after having lost some pounds.

I agree, but where is the weight going to leave from?

I will admit in the first bikini pics she is hefting up. Likely her overlords are telling her to keep water weight to look more full. Why do is say this? Because she is clearly more "full" in her Photoshopped pics vs. her body in her toned, non-Photoshop instagram pictures. So something is up here. There is a agenda with her 100%. She is the poster child for this "plus size" shit and she is likely plumping up for shoots to sell her "big" image more. Its all a act with this woman, she holds a lot of power and weight (hehe) with this marketing gambit towards fat women to keep them delusional.

But I will keep it in perspective in hammering in her that her size is far from fat, and ask again where is this weight supposed to fall off from? Where does it disappear from? To many dudes throwing stones here IMO. Many have likley fucked legit fat women with rolls but casting stones at a woman with some heft. If you have no experience with these types of women you won't know what to look for that separates a fatty, from a husky broad. There are key things that differ and stick out. Unless you got that experience navigating it then you ain't really know what your talking about, because you would have no idea what to look for.

This bitch is a built like a house, where are you going to rip fat from? People are talking like she's got mounds of loose skin and fat all over the place. Where is the loose fat?

[Image: SmgwY6vl.png]

This girl ain't for no light weights. There are skinny men in the gym who could fit in one of her thighs. This is the type of broad Viking Strongfit dudes from Iceland, and NBA & NFL players go for. Brothers have a keen eye for these types of women. Yes. More brothers don't mind a thick broad but there is key difference between thick and fat. With black women, some rates showing 70% are fat, there is a key difference between the thick broads posted in the 'Black Hotness Thread' by Exelsior, and the fat whale doing weaves at the salon with her ass and rolls spilling out of her pants that are three sizes to small.

[Image: QG6nWGYl.png]

When these types of broads do in-fact pork up, nature hits them hard and quick. Cottage Cheese explodes on every inch of their body and their gut starts to protrude out. They get a massive gunt and cottage cheese all over the place. The reason they get massive gunts is because fat ain't got no where else to go, their frames are so fucking big and hips so wide the weight just piles on to the stomach. The stomach for her will always be the hardest part to keep tight and tones because of this, which is closer to how man deposits weight versus a typical female who stores it largely in her hips and thighs.

Here is a typical American hog woman. This girl here is 5 foot 5, and 160 pounds. Remember for reference Ashley Graham is 5 foot 9, 170lbs:

I know for a fact, many dudes throwing stones have a fucked a woman like in that video. Hell I have in my days, it happens. That is your garden variety American woman who drinks to much Starbucks and needs top drop 20lbs. If you think Ashley Graham is close to the woman above your not being honest to yourself. Look at all the loose skin and jiggle the American woman has, while the model is way more taught and tight even for her larger size:

[Image: Q8FEvxyl.png]

Even sitting down.. where are her rolls? The American Fatty would look like a accordion in the same seating position. Dudes just need to be more honest here. Way to much trolling in the thread here.

I just go off on this because dudes ain't really know what they are saying in here. I don't like this broad because she has been hijacked by feminist to be their Jesus for fat acceptance but the reality is that majority of women can never be her size. She is a anomaly as they come and is the rare exception of a woman who is "big" but for her frame is well within a normal size. If you have ever seen these types of broads when they get to skinny they look like aliens because their frames and hips don't shrink. They get these real skinny arms, gaunt faces, but still have school bus hips with chicken legs, but if they are white will still have big calves. It looks odd as hell.

This woman has hips meant for baby making. In old days she would have like 10 kids by the most aggressive bread winner in the town. Almost every chic I know who has those hips has had a pregnancy scare. My ex I talked about, after we crashed and burned she got in a LTR with some next dude and he her knocked her up.. of course he did.. because hell I almost did too. She aborted the kid of course but it just shows you that nature knows what its doing.

Before "Plus size" became a thing as obesity has skyrocketed many of these girls would model for the old mommy stores that sold big clothes for post-menopause moms and shit who let themselves go. Even back then those girls were unrealistic to match up to a fat ol' mama but they were hot so that's how they got work. Also the old bra magazines/catalogues would have these types of women in them because of their larger bust frames. This model bitch clocks in a 42 chest with a 38 bust. That is old mommy size but without the tight indent with the hips of course that a older momma would lack.

- I've got a pseudo P.hd in female anatomy/structure. I've been obsessed with the female body, figure, and form since I was a kid. I can point to almost any girl in person and take a very good (nobody is perfect at it, and women cheat really good at times.. but I trust my eyes) guess if she will look good naked (unless she is cheating with spandex/spanx, but if I see her wearing form fitters then I know how to adjust what I am looking at and downgrade accordingly). All this came from years of just looking at pictures, and checking out woman as little horny kid (no shame in my game), plus it gets rounded out to now as a adult from 4 years of seeing legions of women butt ass naked live and direct. Thus when I go on tangents on this shit I come from a angle few have. Its cool if this girl does not turn you on, I don't care about a mans preference, but I think its outrageous to call the woman fat. We all know what fat porky broads look like, don't kid yourself into thinking this girl falls in that that familiar camp. Most woman look like compete shit naked from to much fat or unstable weight which stretches the skin out quicker, it is becoming more rare to find women with taught skin, even this model at age 28 is holding up better then 90% of American women her age

Messages In This Thread