rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

Data Sheet South America: 3 Months Rio, Buenos Aires, Lima, Bogota, Medellin, Cartag.

Great post and congratulations! seems that you had a great time.

Quote: (02-04-2015 11:46 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

E. Make Them Feel Special

In the more touristic cities like Rio or Medellin, it’s very important to give chicks the feeling that you are not after each and every girl but after them especially. Lie about other girls! I almost never lie to the chicks I’m gaming, but made an exception here, because I quickly realized that there is no way around it. I had extremely attracted chicks suddenly turn their backs on me in Brazil because I insinuated that they hadn’t been the only ones on that trip so far (they had asked, I mean we are all grown ups here...).

So tell them that it‘s about them only and make the experience that much more enjoyable for them. Tell girls why you are into them.

This is interesting coming from western guy, i continue reading about how you have to be cocky and letting them know that you are fucking other girls. I posted a couple of days ago, that playing in a more small and conservative town in Argentina, have resulted an awful idea. It made some girls go cold with me. I guess playing the careless playboy doesn't work as well with latinas as with western girls.

Although i had one highclass girlfriend some time ago, she was very insecure, from the first time we met. When somebody called me and she saw me talking on the phone for the first time she asked me if it was my girlfriend, i just smiled and that seemed to make her piss off, but i could see she tried harder to "get me".

I think it had to be with the fact that she was a big girl city from a wealthy faminily, well traveled, and very westernized, most girls from conservative places went cold with me after just insinuating something like that.

Messages In This Thread