rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Quote: (02-04-2015 11:03 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

^ Yes. I would say not many people exist in this world that doesn't elevate white girls to another level. It's not just the Indian guys. The only difference is game or how Indian guys react to it.

Indian men are raised to be compliant and respectful generally around elders and even higher level Indian girls. To the point that they elevate the recipients of their respect to a much higher level than anyone else, for example white girls. So essentially they are not raised with as much game as say a white guy in the west. Now, I'm speaking relatively in the context of social skills, not some seduction game that we all practice.

So when they see a hot white girl, their subconscious says "hot girl" but then gets taken over by their conscious compliance mindset which they then use to make excuses not to approach or approach haphazardly with no real effort. To them, after all they're sluts and whores!

This goes against what I’ve seen with Indian guys and white girls in the UK. Some Indian guys can be quite blunt and crude toward white girls, but are a lot nicer towards Indian girls. Unless I know her really well, I rarely sexualize a conversation with an Indian girl, whereas I have no issues doing that with women of other races. In my experience many Indian girls tend to act outwardly prudish at first, and you have to dig the inner slut out of them.

There’s definitely a pedestalisation of Indian women done by Indian men, They believe the bullshit that a lot of Indian women are like delicate snowflakes, whereas a lot of them are just as slutty as other races. Indian women are very good at hiding what they do…there’s’ not may single teenage Indian mothers are there? They either use contraception or have an abortion!

Quote: (02-04-2015 11:03 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Special mention goes to the arranged marriage mindset. A lot of indian men put negligible effort into their appearance and game outside of their circle since they'll likely have an arranged marriage set up by his relatives at some point. This matchmaking culture can be one of the biggest detriments to good game.

I think this applies to very FOBBY Indian men only, UK Indian guys tend not to grow up assuming that they will have an arranged marriage, even though some of them eventually do.

Messages In This Thread