rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Danish girl vs revenge p0rn

Danish girl vs revenge p0rn

You may have seen this story in recent days.
Cute danish girl, now a journalist, had photos of hers posted on a website by an ex-bf.
Records a video interview which gets publicised by The Guardian, where she displays herself (again) for all and sundry, garnering plenty of free attention in the process and gaining much sympathy from the left leaning middle class masses.
Presumably, it's part of this recent hamsterific 'reclaim your body' idea that's been doing the rounds lately.
I can see this kind of thing becoming more common now that many peoples' sex lives are online.
What are your thoughts on this phenomenon?
On first inspection, yes I would have some sympathy for the girl, must be pretty crushing to have your intimate pics thrown up online like that, even worse when your identity is outed.
At the same time though, this approach smacks of desperation and next level attention whoring.
She also uses the occasion to perpetuate hysterical radfem nonsense about rape culture on campuses so she's lost that sympathy I mentioned previously.
Incidentally, the pics were taken when she was (allegedly) 17.
Video is NSFW, the below link is probably ok though, maybe a little NSFWish.
Danish journalist attempts to "reclaim her body"
Despite the obvious personality flaws, WB ferociously.

Messages In This Thread