rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suits goes to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou and meets women at a 7-11

Suits goes to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou and meets women at a 7-11

Quote: (02-01-2015 11:20 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

Thread really makes me miss HK. Can’t believe I lived there for 5 months and never witnessed “maids day” though! Granted, was usually traveling on weekends.

You didn't miss much there. Aging Indonesian and Filipino girls (many of them with husbands and kids back home) ranging from 1s to 5s (depending on the number of beers you've had) looking for a way to add to the little income they get from wiping some spoilt expat toddler's ass on a daily basis. Usually surrounded by a smaller number of fat aging white guys getting wasted on overpriced beers. All this on a Sunday afternoon. I went once and it was a pretty depressing sight for me.

Since I'll assume Suits and co. have good taste in women, I guess they got lucky. But it's a bit crazy to suggest that Wan Chai Sundays are somehow an "epic" hidden gem or some kind of pussy paradise.

Messages In This Thread