rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No women in the new Greek Government

No women in the new Greek Government

Quote: (01-29-2015 08:51 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2015 08:28 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2015 02:26 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Was Stalin red pill? That is an interesting question, I also think it is difficult to answer as it seems he was paranoid and manic depressive, qualities that led him to make some pretty disastrous decisions. IIRC he basically lost his shit when Hitler broke the non aggression pact and secluded himself for weeks as the USSR was nearly overrun. He ignored numerous warnings about Hitler's intentions, as he did not trust anyone around him, even after he had purged thousands.
When a man walls himself off, and believes himself to be in sole possession of the truth, and beset by enemies, it makes it pretty difficult to be red pill, as you lose track of reality.

No Stalin was not Red Pill.

If that was a yard stick for red pill then every serial murderer in history is red pill.

OMG, what ignorance.

How can you say Stalin was not Red pill and a simple madman?

You try to lead a country during a world war, that has recently survived and not completely recovered from a complete revolution, with completely broken value system, with struggling economy, filled with thousands of different groups trying to usurp power, under tremendous pressure from foreign intelligence agencies, to survive the assassinations, coups, treacheries, plots, propaganda wars while dealing with invading Germany, with 5 years of Americans having advantage of nuclear power, with a shitty economy and to stabilize the situation into a world superpower.

Stalin was a man of great dark wisdom and he did what he had to do in a world where the whole world was the enemy of him and to the country he was leading. Sure he didn't gave a fuck about morals, but all his life after becoming a leader was a war and in war there are no rules.

Which one of you can say that he would have done better than Stalin and would have achieved better results with lesser casualties and human sacrifices?

I just want to know how many fools are there who can say they know the facts,the situation and life good enough to perform better then Stalin and who could dare to claim they would murder less in his place and still keep leading a word superpower under fire and not end up assassinated in the first month? The man did it for decades.

Because anyone who dares to say that is a fool.

Calling me a fool is humorous. I Know this forum has a hardon for Russian leaders and generally those male leaders who flex their muscle but lets put a modern spin on things shall we?

ISIS

- Took what it wanted in order to create a calliphate. Iraq itself hasn't always existed in its current form so who are we to stop them? These people are from that area of the world.

- They are killing a lot of people. And? Stalin, Hitler, Putin today. They kill people. Is it any more barbaric to know ISIS films it as propaganda?

ISIS are amateurs and appeal to psychopaths and the broken in western society. Nobody see's the millions that hate them but only the few that love them.

- ISIS is part of a wider demograph who believe in something. Stalin believed in something, Hitler did and guess what, so does Putin.

Putin believes ethnic Russians should be protected and I agree with him.

So by the logic you have portrayed in your post and basing it on how marvelous Stalin, Hitler etc were at manipulating people, which as we know are parts of dark triad personalities. ISIS are for all other purposes...Red pill.

Psychopaths are not red pill. They are psychopaths with a gargantuan "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

I wonder if you are prepared to talk to those who suffered at the hands of Hitler and Stalin's red pill governments and claim how great it was and not the fact that they were mad and dangerous.

Better yet, talk to those who are living under ISIS or the shi'ite militias as they work their way through the country. I was reading a story on how young boys and men were being murdered by ISIS for breeding pigeons. Pigeons! I'm sure that is a danger to the prophets teachings as they say it is.

I'm sure those living under Stalins rule didn't do anything on purpose to get "'disappeared'.

Messages In This Thread