rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men's Health Denounces PUAs: "Dating Advice Is Fine, Manipulation Is Not"

Men's Health Denounces PUAs: "Dating Advice Is Fine, Manipulation Is Not"

I'm gay as hell and I jerk off to Men's Health all the time. [Image: tard.gif]

C'mon, why does anyone give the slightest shit what those guys say?

I get all the men's health information I need from WebMD, bodybuilding.com, and Wikipedia. At one point I subscribed to Details, but it bothered me. There is something effeminate about men's vanity magazines. Even Outside seems fruity. It's effeminate to pay that much attention to gear. It reminds me of women that can't go for an hour long hike without bringing a water bottle, a phone, sunscreen, a snake bite kit, signal flares ... jesus, just go on the fucking hike already.

The only reason it is interesting is because it illustrates how low status males act. They resemble females, obsessing over hair products and skin care. They sympathize with women, partly because they are trying to curry favor, and partly because they honestly do empathize.

Every time a man says, don't be a pickup artist, he's saying he is an omega male sniveling at the sexually successful males above him in the hierarchy. I guarantee you they are bearded hipsters in oversized clothes mumbling "smash teh patriarchy" while they sip their soy lattes.

Messages In This Thread