rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why have guys here started referring to women as lizards?

Why have guys here started referring to women as lizards?

Quote: (09-17-2011 03:37 PM)mycleverid Wrote:  

No, it's not an American thing.

The only real usage of "lizard" applied to women I've ever heard aloud in the US is in trucker-speak they refer to the hookers who roam the truckstops as "lot lizards".

I'm assuming the usage here is someone trying to create a pejorative for women in general. Remember, there are a lot of low self-esteem guys lurking at the periphery of game.

I see no point in referring to women in the pejorative. I like women. To me this is sort of like when we get into slut shaming. I mean, come the fuck on. Empower women to do things our way, not tear them down.

I thought the usage of the word also referred to " lot lizards" as well, but I have also read some of his threads where the word "salamander" has been used in place of "lizard". It could very well be a reference to reptilian like behavior these whores have been known to exhibit. In any urban/cosmopolitan culture it is quite normal to use derogatory terms to describe these whores, and I might add that these same derogatory names can be used in a positive or negative way, which I have seen him do on occasion as well.

E.g.... Thats a bad bitch walking across the street/ Don't trust that bitch. For me my favorite word is WHORE, which I also use conversely and have said it in hospitals, shopping centers, airports, when talking to family, priest, you name it. Just depends on how I wish to set the mood at the time.I think this is a great forum for him to express calling these whores, lizards! Think of these things as "advernouns" of cynical endearment.

Pusscrook

Messages In This Thread