rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playboy model insists she married 82-year-old multi-millionaire husband for love

Playboy model insists she married 82-year-old multi-millionaire husband for love

Quote:Quote:

"I dated a lot of young boys – they are only looking out for themselves. They like football and many women.

"I have a six-year-old daughter to look after – I need a man."

You are a 25 year old beautiful girl, but a single mom. Your dating life is not going well, you can't find a nice beta and your daughter spooks potential suitors. You work in a hotel with no sight of ever accomplishing something in your career. You meet an 82 year old multi-millionaire who is willing to bail you out, provide you and your daughter with a lifetime of luxury and comfort. And it won't be long before he dies. What would you do?

You are an 82 year old guy with a dick that's barely working. You are about to pass away from this world into a dark oblivion. All your money won't mean jack shit very soon. You have a chance to be with a 25 year old German hottie in your last moments, and maybe some nice fuckie-fuckie on the side, and the alternative is dying lonely. What would you do?

They both did what they had to do, a mutually benefitial agreement.
[Image: 57-year-age-gap-on-This-Morning.jpg]

The only thing that is offensive about this marriage is the amount of people who are offended on her behalf.

Messages In This Thread