rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Very good podcast and I look forward to hearing more from you guys. I believe that the new perspectives that will be shared is absolutely essential to hear, especially for the playas that grew up and spend most of their time in the west. For example, here are some important points from this podcast:

Do not look at results from online dating to estimate your efficiency on the ground - I always advocate against online dating except in special situations (eg. when you are visiting smaller towns without volume) because I've realized this huge discrepancy in my SMV online and my SMV in the field when traveling. Not only that, but I get more top tier notches using the old school approach tactics. Time used for online pipelining is much better used gaining efficiency in a second language. Then use that language in the field for mastery by immersion.

West Indians and their natural game - I've touched on this in various threads. Caribbean culture encourages all young men to be "the girls them sugar". You are required to learn game from a young age and slay pussy or else you are just a 'batty-bwoy'. If 'yuh can't get plenty gyal' you will not be respected in society. As a result, their game is always on and they run game on any pussy, whether it's top-tier, low-tier, married woman or old woman. Women are very receptive to this indiscriminate game and when you grow up in a culture like this...

It is hard to understand the plight of African Americans - That is, until you visit North America and similar societies yourself. When I first landed here in Dallas, I couldn't understand the mentality of the brothers I was winging with, why they think their skin color is somehow a limitation. They internalized this belief so much that it actually had a great impact on their results as they were pro-actively screening out girls who would've otherwise been receptive. For me, I walk in set already assuming every girl will be receptive. I couldn't understand why the quality that these guys was rolling with was so low. I do understand a little bit more now the dynamics at play, but it still doesn't affect me in such a drastic way because my brain was wired differently from the start. This difference in mentality is easy to spot and can easily be identified just by how some playas on the board talk. You can tell how much one travels by their posts, as well as where one hails from.

Lightskin/Darkskin issue - I agree that it is irrelevant. I've seen that it is irrelevant.

Girls in Toronto don't want to date Jamaicans or Nigerians - I've actually seen this when I stayed in Toronto for 4 months. A thing to note about Jamaicans is that compared to the entire Caribbean region, Jamaican men are actually the most aggressive and ruthless. The culture of 'badman-ism' was born there and you can see it expressed in hardcore dancehall. They usually take their ruthlessness with them where-ever they go and create a bad reputations for themselves.

I am looking forward to TravelerKai's input on the next podcast as I believe he is another player that will destroy the realities of other western players as he has infiltrated a niche that some brothers would otherwise say is impossible to infiltrate due to colorism. It's about time we break these limiting beliefs.

Messages In This Thread