rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Professional victim of the patriarchy awarded "Australian of the year"

Professional victim of the patriarchy awarded "Australian of the year"

Quote: (01-26-2015 02:44 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2015 01:20 AM)Black Knight Wrote:  

Just an awful story and circumstance all around. It's really easy to see the level of spin and social manipulation going on with stories like this.

Blair's take is here on ROK: http://www.returnofkings.com/54101/is-ro...nd-fortune
Great article, but I don't believe the father was mentally ill in the strict sense of the word.

Under great stress, perhaps. Which can appear very similar to mental illness.

As a loving and caring father, his world revolved around his son. I am guessing that he endured considerable mental anguish, because of this foul woman stopping him be in his son's life. He was pushed beyond the limit.

I am not excusing his agency in the murder of his son, but what he did is a consequence of female-biased family law, and one woman's cruel vendetta to retain power over a man who had left her life.

The father being frozen out, pushed too far, then going to terribly drastic measures to stop the continuous torment, is a theme I have seen many, many times in the news. I have been a non-resident parent myself, and can appreciate the anguish it can cause when the resident parent is an absolute bitch from hell.

edit: have read the article fully, and accept that it is likely the guy had some mental problems.

No, no, no and no again. There is absolutely no circumstance where we can make excuses for a man who kills his offspring. Even in the world of unjust courts and entitled women who are legally allowed to take everything away from you, including your own children, we can never make the same excuses that woman are permitted to make.

Messages In This Thread