rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luckystar in Sweden

Luckystar in Sweden

Quote: (09-12-2011 08:54 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2011 02:00 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

To make matters worse, you mention London which is complete joke.

Yes, we know you hate London . But, your opinion is so tainted, when you call London a joke, you lose credibility.

London is FULL of hot women. Does it matter if they are local or they are tourists? And yes of course it is full of tourists, but it is also a magnet for people from all over the world. So, yes, that hot girl who is speaking in Polish or Arabic or Russian might actually be living in London and not just travelling through.

Many of the foreign girls you see in London actually come there to either learn English or improve it. So, you get a lot of those elusive English speaking girls from Eastern Europe all in one place. What's there not to like?

So you want to call me out but yet you somewhat agree with what I am saying. For the record I was born in London and have spent many years living there, so I talk from experience unlike others.

IMHO it is a joke, so not sure how I lose creditibility.

Yes we all know alot of foreigners come there to study/visit and alot of EE girls are moving there looking for there prince charming and work. The number of hungry dudes will always outnumber these girls and flakiness will be high depending on how good she looks.

So for you and everyone that says it is great, please start a seperate post about what makes it great? List some of the places you go to meet women and what works for you in meeting these "hot" women.
A nice data sheet would be more than helpful.
Please do not mention Southampton, Manchester, Liverpool or cities outside London, I have been there and agree they are much better party towns.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread