rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another example of Islam being a feminine religion

Another example of Islam being a feminine religion

Quote: (01-18-2015 01:55 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Another "random Muslim somewhere in the world does something" (a schoolboy fight!) and "I've never been to a Muslim country, but I know all about Islam" thread.

All religions are subject to twisting by the feminine imperative. Islam has elements of female subjugation and pedestalization, but all in all it is interpreted by its followers to put the man in charge. For example, you need at least two female witnesses to equal one man's, and women aren't accepted as credible at all by some Muslims.

Arab tribal culture is very patriarchal. I've visited sheikhs in their homes and tent pavilions in the desert and there is no doubt who is in charge - them and other men. Real sheikhs are apex alphas: they have the power, the style and the serenity of a lion leading a pride.
You can say we should not comment because we are not familiar enough, but I can also say you're too close to be impartial since it sounds like you were treated extremely well.
They are more redpilled than the west in regards to men being in charge but it avails them little.
Being tribal for example retards their development so that masculinity really doesn't amount to much.

I saw this said on rok and I think it it makes a lot of sense: why do we like patriarchy? Because it is a fairer and more stable society. Find me an Islamic society that is as stable and fair as a Western one, even today's Western societies.
Patriarchy is an important factor to a highly effective society but it is not supremely important if the other factors are not in that society's favor.

Messages In This Thread