rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Cali, Colombia

Data Sheet: Cali, Colombia

Quote: (01-13-2015 02:41 PM)newgame Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2015 07:18 PM)Alvaro Wrote:  

Hey, spending much time in Colombia I do not want to judge you guys. Unless you do illegal shit its your choice to come looking for girls but do not expect to get real quality. I see way too many disappointed guys in Medellin who are somewhat surprised to find out that hot poblado chicks from good families are not into tourists who barely make middle class back home.

As an average looking guy I would say that for example things in a club are easier in Europe than in Colombia. If you want to bang quality girls that are not in it for money (includes the remote hope of maybe marrying a foreigner to get out of poverty) then there are definitely better places to go during vacation.

I agree with this in part. You will definitely see lots of disappointed guys in Medellin. I've traveled around the country quite a bit and Medellin is more difficult than other parts. Lots of these girls have been pumped and dumped or know someone who has been, so they're a lot more cautious. If you don't speak Spanish, can't dance, you are average looking, and have average game, you will probably do better or just as well in your home country.

However, saying that you cannot get quality here is false; it also depends on your definition of quality. For me a quality girl is a hot girl that is attracted to me. I don't care why she is attracted to me (looks, humor, intelligence, exoticness, perceived wealth, etc); all I care about is that we're having sex and she's hot. If you're here on vacation and a hot girl wants to have sex with you, it probably doesn't matter that she's poor or has 2 kids or is on the gringo carousel; similarly, if you're in a club in Europe, you don't care about these things either. If you're looking for a relationship, that's another matter entirely.

For a relationship, I agree entirely that a gringo on vacation is most likely going to have to settle for a lower quality girl, but there are always exceptions. I'm now living here, but when I came here on vacation before I dated several quality girls: a middle class girl in her last year of studying to be a doctor, a middle class girl in her first year of studies, an upper-middle class girl who works for a major gov't organization, a middle class girl who's a psychiatrist, etc... none of these girls had kids or seemed to be on the gringo carousel. On the other hand, I dated some girls that would be considered lower quality (kids, lower-middle class, carousel).

Every guy will have a different experience and every guy wants different things. It's probably better to come here and experience it yourself rather than say you'll do better in Europe. I think certain guys can expect a bump up in quality vs their home countries. For instance, if you are a from the US and you are short (5'8 or lower), average-looking, average game, with blue eyes, and speak a little bit of Spanish you are going to get more girls attracted to you here than you would in the USA. Your height alone in the US is going to disqualify you for a lot of girls, but here you would be in the normal height range and having blue eyes you will stand out more than the locals.

This is one of the more accurate posts I have read here. I will add that if you get quality girls in the United States, you may be able to get quality in Medellin, but it depends on a number of factors. If you get scraps or get nothing in the United States, expect the same in Medellin. As far as dancing goes, paisa women are generally not great dancers. Many are decent and many are bad. Calenas abd costenas generally dance much better that paisas.

Messages In This Thread