rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drained out and tired of the game

Drained out and tired of the game

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:50 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

The girl's agenda is to wear you down. Wear you out.

Probably. I dont get tired of approaching when I go out - as I've learned to entertain myself and have fun while doing it.

Instead what does wear me down is coordinating dates/logistics with chicks. Whether I do it via phone calls or via texts I often get dragged into a never-ending back and forth about scheduling, re-scheduling etc. It is boring and draining.

In this regard I do miss the homeland (Italy) where dating is more spontaneous and you coordinate a date to meet up the day after. You dont schedule for 3-5-7-10 days ahead. Here in the US the scheduling clusterfuck makes me lose momentum. I often lose interest myself when I am distracted by other life priorities (work, travels etc).

EDIT: but I agree with you guys - when burned out I just let the game aside for a while, I focus on other things and then boom, within a couple of weeks motivation and energies are back. It's a natural cycle.

Messages In This Thread