rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Shit Bothers Me

This Shit Bothers Me

I often travel to Thailand. I noticed while clubbing these two American girls so I sat near them and cranked up my Aussie accent and used the "aussie" words I don't normally use. Got things going with one of them who was married (which i thought was just fake to keep guys away) and as soon as her married winggirl friend got picked up by a Danish guy she started making out with me to keep up with her friend. In between making out she discussed her hubby and his job and her kids....

When we left, her friend left immediately to go get banged and she invited me to her hotel room.... This was pre red pill for me so I felt bad for the husband as he was Aussie like me, so I dropped her at hotel and told God he better bloody appreciate my sacrifice to the game.

Like the OP it was a shocking revelation to me that I could have banged this "wifey" who had two small kids so easily and that's about the time my blue pill started wearing off.

I always trust my gut now with girls. If my slut radar goes off about any type of behaviour then the girls going to be that way 9/10.

Messages In This Thread