rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm fat, but I'm healthy-fat" Myth put to Rest-Healthy Obese Myth

I'm fat, but I'm healthy-fat" Myth put to Rest-Healthy Obese Myth

Quote: (01-09-2015 10:39 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Also, congrats to what you've been doing for yourself in the past 2 years. I'm going to use you as an example the next time someone wants to tell me that all of these allergies are something you're born with. I'm curious - Did you see one of these dietitians, or did you just make the change with no outside help?

Years ago I watched the show quite often, then read the books by that school of dietitians. Later on when I found out more about things like orthomolecular medicine I researched more - first watching documentaries, then reading articles & finally even medical studies. (for a time I dedicated several hours daily to the topics) After I started experimenting with my body, vitamin C and other vitamin megadoses I realized that it was exactly as described in the studies going back decades.

On one of the sites with countless studies describes reversals of allergies just like that London school.

There is frankly no real consensus among MDs regarding food and healthy nutrition - thus you have to do research yourself to some degree and come up with something more rational than what the FDA & AMA proposes. However 80-90% of orthomolecular doctors agree on some basic dietary tenets.

http://www.doctoryourself.com by Andrew Saul
Documentaries: food matters etc.
Other notable doctors are : Dr. Klenner, Dr. Mercola, Dr. Cathcart, Dr. Joel Wallach, Dr. Max Gerson, Dr. Rath, Dr. Russell Blaylock etc.

To put it succinctly: not only did I convince myself to apply what I knwo, but also my entire close family as well as my nearest friends - everyone is taking supplements now and cutting out some of the most toxic foods or ingredients. The reason is simple - it works - even something as simple as megdose vitamin c when having colds or overcoming a hangover faster and better (works very well on hangovers if you have pure vitamin c powder at home).

And I am not militant about it - eating McDonal's once in a while won't kill you - it is the cumulative effect over time that does it.

Messages In This Thread