rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Top 10 Travel Pickup Locations

Your Top 10 Travel Pickup Locations

1. Rio de Janeiro: I actually think this city is a tough nut to crack in a short period of time. However, staying here for a while you can really do well if you learn some things about the girls and where to go. Had friends who lived there for multiple years and absolutely killed it, I stayed for about 5 months and did very well.
2. Santiago: I don't have enough experience in this city but I did well for the short time I was there. Sweet girls, above average looking and I feel a bit underrated on this forum for gaming Latinas. It's also just a really nice city by LA standards.
3. Mexico, D.F.: Unlimited potential, unlimited variety, basically this a city where anything can happen if you wish to make it happen.
4. Montreal: You aren't going to find a more unique city in the USA and Canada. Beautiful girls, a multitude of things to do, and this city has a definite dark side to it if you know how to play it right.
5. San Francisco: I just really liked the city and thought the women were pretty good by American standards.
6. Seattle: I don't know why, but I have always done well in this city. I went for July 4th weekend one time and cleaned up.
7. Bucaramanga: A little off the beaten track in Colombia which means the gringo factor is alive and well in this city. Pretty organized as far as Colombia goes, and a nice mix of university students and a bit of a rastafarian vibe.
8. Montevideo: A found this city quite charming, the girls a lot friendlier than across the Rio de la Plata, and I was quite successful here.
9. Whistler: The gaming is just too easy here to leave it off the list.
10. Belo Horizonte: The girls are fine, the gringo factor is decent for Brazil, and the city is pretty good.

HM: Mendoza: I will always have a soft spot for Mendoza because it's the first time I ever laid down a Latina, a very nice Brazilian woman that was there for a conference. Plus it's just a tonne of fun there.

Messages In This Thread