rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cameron Diaz (42) finally married and media disappointed with quality of husband

Cameron Diaz (42) finally married and media disappointed with quality of husband

Quote: (01-07-2015 06:31 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

The media is criticizing her husband because if Cameron Diaz, a woman who once possessed elite looks and still commands a considerable amount of fame, cannot snag a certified alpha along the lines of the lengthy list of her A-list exes for marriage when she is in her 40's and has to settle, what hope is there for the legions of spinsters who were 6's and 7's in their prime to land an alpha for marriage now that they're approaching that age?

I once destroyed 3 older women who opened a friend of mine and me. They were all our age around 35-39 - 2 of them had children. One flirted aggressively and already said that I would be such a great father. When I heard that I almost vomited in my mouth as the Red Pill translation came up in my mind:

"Don't you see we are a perfect fit? I am 35, you are 38, I have spawn by a previous marriage I torpedoed or an Alpha I banged - you could raise another man's child and take care of my aging post-wall body - assortative mating is great - Cosmo has told me all about it. I gotta meet my Mr. Big someday soon - just like Carrie when she was 40 and met her super-wealthy super-good-looking 45yo superman."

[Image: barf.gif]

Then they started talking about some local female celebrity and that they were from the same city - she being 40 now and such a successful and famous singer. I said that men don't care about those things and we certainly don't believe that her attraction was that high.

Later on my friend told me that I was needlessly brutal to them. If that famous singer was not attractive to us interesting men, then what chances did they have?

True that was - we walked off without taking their numbers - though I tried to get the 18yo waitress' number through a quick hail-mary action.

Women require such articles - regardless whether the journalists truly believe in that crap or not. They need it like air to convince themselves that Cameron Diaz just sold herself short and men were all bastards and did not want to commit to her.

Messages In This Thread