rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cameron Diaz (42) finally married and media disappointed with quality of husband

Cameron Diaz (42) finally married and media disappointed with quality of husband

Quote: (01-07-2015 11:02 AM)Socrates Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The pairing and speedy wedding have proved all the more surprising, given that the U.S. actress previously said she felt no desire to marry and couldn’t relate to monogamy.

So how exactly has her love life been "unlucky" given the above quote? [Image: huh.gif]

Of course it's bullshit - she dumped her high value boyfriends like the empowered carousel rider she is:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...me=3156732

Carlos de la Torre (1990-1995)
While Diaz was shooting an advert for L.A. Gear, an American clothing brand, she fell for Carlos de La Torre. Remembering her time as a young model, she says “I spent the entire day trying to get him to talk to me.” They split soon after she hit the big time in the Jim Carrey vehicle The Mask.

Next! They left out Jim Carrey who she dated as well - just not consistently - was probably more a fuckbuddy.

Matt Dillon (1996-1998)
Diaz fell for Dillan in 1995 in Minnesota where they were both making films. She had oozed “I love him incredibly.” Dillon said “Cameron was a muse for me. I hadn't been in any deep emotional relationships.” Apparently, he wanted to settle down, but after filming There's Something About Mary, Diaz wasn't ready for a family quite yet.

She wasn't ready for commitment. I guess at 42 she is finally ready and the guy can be happy - though of course in her case Banji Madden is not getting a bad deal - just not prime-level.

[Image: attachment.jpg23939]   

Messages In This Thread