rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Quote: (01-05-2015 01:29 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

Advice to Newbies from a fellow Newbie .

For the past month I had numerous uni work to accomplish so I was unable to dedicate myself days to daygaming . As I was working in part time in a retail store , I used my position as an opportunity to hone my social skills by approaching as many customers as I can . I have felt a direct improvement on my ability to tell jokes and to ramble. It is now not uncommon for me to be talking to customers for long periods of time over all sorts of subjects. This skill has transferred over to my game .

I encourage any newbie to just talk to as many people as you can . If you see something amusing , make a humorous comment on it to a stranger . Use any opportunity you have to sharpen your social tongue .

The other day I had a 15 minute conversation with an old lady on the tram. She sat down next to me huffing and puffing . I looked at her with a smirk and said " you look like you've just ran a race " . We ended up having a very interesting conversation .

If tomorrow a pretty girl sits next to me in a similar situation . My mind is already socially lubricated. I can open her with a funny observation instantly . And best of all , I can make it seem natural and effortless as I make these types of remarks all the time .

Ha, yeah, I've find myself doing the ramble thing more. Like with the pharmacist today I was going on about how I like one product better than another, and asking her what version she prefers and so on...

Messages In This Thread