rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorce rape episode 12457: Guitarist Slash is gonna pay half

Divorce rape episode 12457: Guitarist Slash is gonna pay half

So this groupie slapper has been married to him since 2001 for roughly 14 solid years. They estimate Slash's income from that point to be tens of millions. Let's assume it's roughly 20 million over a 14 year period which is not unreasonable given his appearances, residuals, yearly independent solo projects etc..

This means she stands to get 10 million dollars cash for 14 years of marriage. Slash basically paid this whore an annual salary of $714,285 (maybe more depending on the judgement) for the "privilege" of sleeping with the same wrinkled pussy and to shit out some kids.

I did a quick google search. What kind of people make $700,000 a year?

The president only makes $400k a year.

Heart and brain surgeons make about $400k too at the height.

CEOS can easily take $700k but that's the average with some making way more. It's probably more like 300-400k for the average company CEO.

Wall street bankers and lawyers about 400k

I came up with this chart only goes up to 2008 but I imagine the income gap has gotten much more serious since then.

[Image: quOM8Ojl.png]

So by virtue of spreading her pussy lips and using the U.S. court system to divorce rape a famous man this common whore has managed to (maybe) make it into the top .01-.05% of earners in the U.S.

Amazing!

Messages In This Thread