rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Belgrade is the #1 City in EE

Why Belgrade is the #1 City in EE

Quote: (01-04-2015 09:29 AM)lowside Wrote:  

I'm very often in Belgrade. I speak the language fluently. Have to disagree on the competition. Guys are alpha as fuck and in shape therefore competition is fierce. They're cool though, no cockblocking indeed. Only way for me to stand out is clothing, I bring the latest and the best when I go to BG.

Splavs are social circle, wouldn't recommend it for a newb. Except for perhaps Freestyler.

I don't ever agree with people in the subject of competition. I don't understand why exactly but I never think in those terms. I hardly ever pay attention to what another dude is doing/ saying/ looking like... it just doesn't mean anything to me. Sure I am good at human interaction naturally but I can't be bothered unless a dude physically touches me. Some of my friends who are great with women get hung up on what other people are doing. Especially dudes. Why they care or pay any attention I'll never know.

Messages In This Thread