rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transsexual suicide being used to promote tranny agenda

Transsexual suicide being used to promote tranny agenda

Quote: (01-01-2015 07:32 PM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2014 07:11 PM)tpiddy Wrote:  

So today my unanswered question is, can and should people ever be martyrs if they commit suicide? Do we really want to revere those who throw away their life? Why do I feel so upset about this act and the media attention around it?

[...]

I’m left unsure whether there is ever a reason to respect people who commit suicide with a desire to change society, regardless of whether I believe in the change they are promoting. While I have sympathy for their depression, I would much rather praise, glorify, and give attention to people that stand for something in their life rather than just in their death. I’ll go so far as to say that I think letting their death promote the social justice message they push will encourage other suicides and foster weakness rather than strength to overcome any real injustices.

I've known people who committed suicide too.

There's a number of issues here:

1) Trannies have a sky-high suicide rate. This is not because society doesn't pander to them enough - the suicide rate for post-op transsexuals is much higher than pre-op ones. So cutting their dicks off isn't helping them. Future generations will look back on our treatment of people with gender identity problems with the same horror we look back on the days when lobotomies were routinely performed on people with mental illness.

People with mental illness need our help and understanding and the best drugs we can give them.

[Image: brain_candy_1.png]
"Ya know, the pills are made of monkey cum."

They don't need us pandering to their delusions and snipping off parts of their body. That's how Brianna Wu was created, and Brianna Wu is neither happy or sane.

2) Suicide is never the answer to any social issue. The Islamic suicide bomber is just a murderer. The SJW suicide is just a depressed narcissist. Buddhist monks who immolated themselves in protest over Vietnam or Tibet achieved nothing except to make a greasy stain on the road. Ragequitting life is something I could - maybe - understand in someone facing a horrible terminal illness, but apart from that it's the ultimate act of nihilism. Being alive is virtually always infinitely preferable to being dead.

[Image: french_maid.jpg]
She's only into living guys

3) That isn't to say that giving up your life for others can't be honourable. The infantryman who dives on a hand grenade to save his comrades, the man who dies saving others from a burning building, the woman who sacrifices her life for her child (like this woman), are worthy of being called heroes.

Life is the most precious thing we have. Sometimes it's bad, but it always has the potential to be great.

Whenever a man feels down he should remember all the poor, desperate sluts out there just gagging for his cock. It would be a crime to let them down.

[Image: d3e487a7912254667931350572958.jpg]
I'm never going to get tired of this.

This is going to sound cold and heartless.

But if you can't find joy in life, you should quit this Earth. Hence people that are in misery with a terminal illness.

Similarly, if someone is of healthy mind and body, and they can't find joy, they should leave. If beautiful sunsets, newborn puppies, chocolate chip cookies, blowjobs, washing your car on a Sunday afternoon while listening to Led Zeppelin, smoking a joint and watching "Half Baked", eating a Belgian waffle, eating a double cheeseburger, eating a bloody steak with mashed potatoes, drinking an expensive bottle of wine, drinking an expensive bottle of cognac, fucking a new vagina, driving fast in a stick shift convertible, flying to a new country, taking acid, meditating, contemplating the miracle of life, contemplating the extremely unlikely factors that came together to give you existence, if none of that moves you or brings you joy, then I have this to say:

[Image: gtfo.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread