rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nigerian overtakes Oprah as the richest black woman the world

Nigerian overtakes Oprah as the richest black woman the world

I grew up in Nigeria, and I can tell you for sure that her wealth is being vastly underreported. When the military was in power just under two decades ago, the then military ruler Abacha(one of the most notorious embezzler nigeria has ever seen) gave out multiple oil blocks to people loyal to him. Many of these oil blocks are half owned by Chinese investors who come in and run the oil exploration process (in exchange for 30-40% ownership)and all she has to do is sit on her ass and collect 60% (best gig ever).

There are many of these billionaires in Nigeria, to be honest she may not even be the richest woman in Nigeria.

In regards to Boko Haram, the current president is a pussy and is surrounded by bad advisers, he lacks direction to deal with such a situation and he is in over his head. He is currently running in an election that ends in Feruary with a former General (Mohammed Buhari) who has attended some of the best military schools in the world, Colin Powell was one of his classmates. Mostly everyone in the country will want Buhari to become president, if he does, you won't hear of Boko Haram 10 months into his regime.
Nigeria is prime for investments, I have some cheap land there and plan to buy more in the coming years so I can flip.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Messages In This Thread