rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conluding a year of gaming: thoughts, lessons learned and planning the future

Conluding a year of gaming: thoughts, lessons learned and planning the future

Thanks everyone for all the comments and suggestions. I hope we can all learn from this and grow.

I'm leaving early tomorrow for Bordeaux to celebrate New Year so I will get back to you gents ASAP, but here are some quick things I totally forgot to add at the end of my OP:

If there are some things I would never ever regret taking, redpill or not, they are: dancing, bodybuilding and martial arts To master the world, you must first master your own body and mind.

Sometimes it feels like it's tough to be a man, but guys, being a man is the best thing you can be in this world. As a man we have agency and control over our life. This is why this forum exists, to help us better steer our life in the direction we want. I would much rather be a man and earn everything I own, than be a pretty girl and have everything handed to you on a silver platter while almost no one takes you seriously.

Even if the whole world turns against you, you can still walk away with your head held high "Fuck you, I am legend"

Go out there and be legends this New Year brothers [Image: smile.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread