rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conluding a year of gaming: thoughts, lessons learned and planning the future

Conluding a year of gaming: thoughts, lessons learned and planning the future

Dalaran, good write up, I feel like I can relate to your story in a lot of ways, although we are coming from different backgrounds. It sounds like you've made a great deal of progress for a guy whose just gotten into the game after one year, a lot of times it takes 2-3 years to have those kinds of break throughs.

Personally I also had a pretty good turn around from having gone from a super-beta MGTOW type to learning game and getting results within my first year, after reading and internalizing BANG, joining the forum, traveling, changing my look, style, appearance, traveling, and "re-inventing myself."

Then some things happened that I will offer as a cautionary tale, even though I was getting laid, had multiple girls interested, and had pushed myself to become more of an aggressive "alpha male", with a more brash extroverted personality and style, I hadn't fully eliminated my inner beta, I had simply swept it under the rug.

While my game was working, I eventually hooked up with an 8 that got me caught up with a serious life-threatening case of one-itis. Not only was she the hottest girl I had ever hooked up with, but she was also the wildest and best sex I had ever had. Having been such a horrible sexless beta for so many years, being with her was like a high in itself, because it stroked my ego so hard and let me rub it in the face of my friends who used to bust my balls, but were seething with jealousy that I had landed such a hot chick.

Then as the story predictably goes, the one-itis got me, and she turned out to be a completely psycho bitch, who expertly manipulated me, and slowly broke down my self confidence in order to keep me in a state where my one-itis for her kept me thinking that she was the best and hottest girl I could and would ever get, which kept me wrapped around her little finger.

Dalaran fortunately I think you have internalized and actualized the principles of red pill much better than me, and have said that you landed an 8 this past year, and I'm assuming you didn't "catch feelings", but for myself and a lot of guys who struggled with women, I think it's easy us to gaga over really hot chicks, often times at the expense of logic and reason.

I really hope your progress continues linearly forward, and things continue to improve as you improve upon your game and red pill understanding. Personally after 5 years I've seen periods of great improvement, followed by stagnation, and then regression, only to have to repeat the process all over again. We're all just "trying to make it" and sometimes game can be a rollercoaster ride.

Messages In This Thread