rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2014

Things You Accomplished in 2014

- Stayed off booze for all of 2014.

- Cut out the junk food and eating out all the time. Cooked more in 2014 than any other year.

- Read more quality books than I can remember. I believe in getting the INPUT side of the equation right. Great books combined with the wisdom of this forum has been like medicine for the soul.

- Had a huge paradigm change with regards to career/money, leading me to quit my corporate job that I wasn't enjoying anymore.

- I've become more disciplined. Honestly didn't know I had it in me, could never stick to anything. Study and work is getting done nearly every day without excuses getting in the way. My belief is that this is a result of better eating, exercise and no alcohol binges.

- Kept to a 6 day gym routine. It's been tough and I'm probably weaker than most lifters on here, but more weight is slowly being added to the bar.

- Enjoyed the presence of a wonderfully feminine and loving Japanese girl. Still love the chase, but increasingly appreciate spending time with one quality woman and a few on the side.

- Don't know if I'm becoming more dominant in bed or if the girls are getting more submissive. Either way, it's a lot of fun!

- Went to 6 different countries, including the Philippines for the first time. My eyes were opened to say the least.

Optimistic about 2015. My goals will involve making more money and getting back to traveling the world.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread