rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Cold I PM'd you .

27/12/2014

Approach #15.
I did my first phone call interruption approach today . Before this I had usually always avoided these as I didn't want to be " rude" , but as I specified in my last post , I'm working more and more on increasing my IDGAF attitude so here we go :

Saw this lizard walking up the stair whilst I was coming down towards the tram station .

Opened her asking if she knew the tram I'd need to get to get to XYZ.
After a couple seconds going back and forth on my journey I switched to GALNUC.

- By the way are you half german ?

- She laughs and speaks to her friend still on the phone " Now he's telling me im half german "

- Well yeah , I'm from france and i see your type of face all the time , you've got german cheeks . ( I say this whilst touching my cheek and with a smirk )

At this point she does something weird . She turns her back on me and starts laughing . I've never had this happen before in an approach so I just stood there wondering what the hell she was doing .

Then her body language kinda closed in on itself and she said " well anyway.. " whilst walking away from me .

I looked her in the eye and said " catch you later " with a smirk . Showing her that I was unaffected by whatever the hell she was doing .

All in all , no number . But I do seem to be gaining confidence and seem to be maneuvering in a slicker way whilst approaching these lizards .

Messages In This Thread