rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airline Pilot (Career) Datasheet

Airline Pilot (Career) Datasheet

Guys, I know a tonne of expatriate pilots who work in the gulf. Qatar airways etihad etc. Even cabin crew. Yes I know it's the Middle East but sometimes it's better to sacrifice a year or more to get what you want. I went to the gulf for 2 years, and now am typing this on my sunny hot balcony in medellin colombia. While my friends in Toronto are indoors and such. December 27th ain't so warm in the north.

Basically, men and women apply for cabin crew or other positions with the airport authorities or airlines in the gulf. Yes there are no women as it's a sausage fest. However, the airlines HAS women. So, you will be fine. They don't hire riff raff. They hire some pretty women as cabin crew. You will get to meet people from all over the world and travel regularly. So basically your life is international. Who cares if you are in the gulf if you work for an airline. You get tax free money , free apartment and transport to and from work. You are basically never there anyways.

If you need more money, you can do a side hustle. Flights to Hong Kong etc, or xyz location pick up some electronic items iPhones etc, and then on flights to Brazil or other countries where the prices are super high you can sell these items.

Messages In This Thread