rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two of my friends found my okc profile and told me I come across as a misogynistic...

Two of my friends found my okc profile and told me I come across as a misogynistic...

I don't get why anyone would resort to online dating unless it's a quick flag mission. It's an absolutely sure way of banging a chick who is way below your value. Of all the fucked up dating markets around the world, online dating sites are the ones that are most tilted towards women's interests with hot young men competing each other for the attention of chubby mediocre girls.

If you are getting bangs out of it you probably think you are doing something right, but I would say with that amount of time and effort you could bang much much hotter girls via cold approach. Otherwise you are just wasting your time and talent trying to stand out from millions of spamming drooling thirsty omegas.

Messages In This Thread