rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experimenting with smooth talking and compliments

Experimenting with smooth talking and compliments

Just been over the "your biggest redpill lessons" thread and it's fucking insightful

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22952-page-4.html

I think I got it all wrong. It's never about complimenting a girl. It's about telling them exactly what they want to hear.

Quote:Quote:

All women (100%) are insecure.

Here is some old school advice that may be redpill for some:
"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

This means, if you can make people feel good about themselves, they will be drawn to you. It is one of the most attractive qualities a man can possess.

Now think about this: all women are insecure, and people are drawn to those who make them good about themselves. If you can figure out what a woman is insecure about and then genuinely throw praise towards her about that part of her, what do you think will happen?

Quote:Quote:

"Tell a beautiful girl she is smart. Tell an ugly girl she is beautiful."

Asshole game = not real game. Asshole game means you're underperforming.

This is why there has always existed smooth-talking game. On the surface it looks like compliment but when you get right down to it it's about reading the psychological make up of people and tell them exactly what they want to hear. This is some pretty advanced stuff that's why you don't hear it discussed that often.

Next time I'm just gonna tell that shy girl that she has such a headstrong character, so maybe she should join some risky adventures with me [Image: wink.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread