rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

I'm studying simplified but live in Taipei. The difference is a huge pain, but the Taiwan accent is no stronger than any of the regional mainland accents, my only problem learning ChineSe here is that so many Taiwanese speak English that they try to use English with me instead of Chinese.

regarding the question on Taipei and Moscow, they are completely different beasts. Costs(much more expensive in Moscow not sure now w ruble crisis though) dating culture, attitude to foreigners (better in Taipei, not as much xenophobia), attitude to ONS ( easier in Taipei) , foreign competition (more foreigners in Taipei but mainly English teachers, not so in Moscow which has More older professional expats), nightlife (taipei more user friendly), weather, stuff to do. I prefer Taipei but if you have a fetish for Eastern European girls then Taipei doesn't have many. Taipei probably has slightly more English speakers but not sure, non English speakers are definetely more friendly in Taipei than Moscow.

Messages In This Thread