rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jews, Muslims, what are you doing tonight/tomorrow?

Jews, Muslims, what are you doing tonight/tomorrow?

Do people still celebrate Xmas as a "Christian" holiday anymore? Growing up my family was basically agnostic, my mom is from a Muslim country and was technically raised Muslim, but is not religious at all, my dad was raised Christian, but admitted that he's an atheist.

We celebrated Christmas in our way (fake Xmas tree, and stockings over railing, decorations, etc.), but it was really more celebrating Santa Claus than Jesus Christ. It seems like nowadays Christmas is basically just a national holiday that people celebrate to exchange gifts, and spend time with family, which is cool with me. The whole consumerism of it does kind of piss me off though, I'm not big on giving gifts, and I give fuck all about getting them from other people. I did buy my niece a bunch of stuff though, since it's still a big deal for her as a 6 year old girl.

Messages In This Thread