rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where should I have my exchange semester? need advice

Where should I have my exchange semester? need advice

Quote: (12-18-2014 10:42 PM)basicmale Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2014 11:00 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2014 01:43 AM)basicmale Wrote:  

I'm studying for university here in USA in new mexico albuquerque, however i was thinking to do an exchange semester outside of the US.

I'm from Dubai ( united arab emirates) and I'm arab looking. I've been gaming for 5 years which was mostly daygame, so my day game is A game I can almost always close.

I want to know which city is good for a man of my looks that has a big population, which I can go out during the day and sarge lots of women.

I was thinking to go to Madrid, Berlin, Sydney, or melbourne.
a city with lots of women to be found during the day to sarge and are receptive maybe, please let me know of your thoughts and experiences and advice on where should i travel.

Thanks.

Madrid - Big population and Big nightlife (and daylife). Spanish people don't like Arabs.
Berlin - Big population, lotsa fatties and "alternative" chics and culture. Too many turkish/arabs. Even though germans do not admit it, Arabs are only supposed to work on kebab shops and do other types of shit work that Germans don't want to do.

Never been to Australia, so cannot comment onthat.

I thought madrid was a city which has alot of diversity where you would find alot of people from different countries.

Diversity does not mean Acceptance.
And, as you well know, different people from different countries are rated differently. On the bottom of the scale you will find Arabs and Black guys. Stay away from the black or arab guy sterotype and you just moved up on the scale.

Messages In This Thread