rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Summarry Of The Foundations Of My Game

I'm a natural introvert and it's very difficult for me to "gain control" in social settings however after making a lot of effort I'm beginning to see the foundations of my game which i'll lay out here for anyone who may be reading :

- I talk and joke with everyone . Seriously . I talk with people as much as I can . I listen more closely and log important information for use later . I bite a lot more on baits that people give to me , and I'm constantly thinking about something witty to say

- I break the touch barrier with everyone . This is very important .
With guys , i'll pat them on the back or touch their arm whenever a joke is made or something . I also engage in pounds and high fives more often then I used to .

With girls , i'll frequently grab their hands and touch their arms , place my hand on their waist etc . I only do this in a natural way .

- Whenever somebody makes a joke at my expense . I'd never be witty enough to think of a good retort within a reasonable time . Nowadays whenever someone comes for me I just agree and amplify sarcastically . Even if it annoys me that someone has the audacity to test me I never take them seriously anymore .

I agree and amplify or roll my eyes sarcastically . There are still times when even this is not enough though .

- When gaming I constantly shift between negging and complimenting . I'm still working on this though . Sometimes I conjure up negs that are very scathing but I choose not to fire them as I don't want to scare the cat .

However the rare times when I do fire those " super-negs " they're generally met positively ( Girls laughing , calling me an asshole and hitting my arm )

I need to build up my " I don't give a fuck about hurting your feelings " attitude in order to fire these super-negs more constantly though .

My text game needs some work , and I've yet to do my first direct approach . Those are things to work on .

Messages In This Thread