rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

16 Habits You Should Do Every Day
6 Habits You Should Do Every Day
Quote: (12-18-2014 07:45 AM)Yeti Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2014 07:03 AM)oldirtybachelor Wrote:  

Man that was definitely the longest thing I've read on habits. I need to check out good book on the subject. Really useful post, that spreadsheet idea is money.
Reminds me of dontbreakthechain.com
Only thing I can't relate to is meditation. Never been able to properly meditate in the traditional sense. Maybe I'll take another stab at it.

The author recommends meditation - I am the same, I've never properly been able to meditate regularly. This place (to which he linked) has 10-day retreats. Free. You can donate at the end if you're inclined. Looks interesting.

https://www.dhamma.org/
There is one of those here in Lima... I'm going to contact them and see whats up with this. As long as they have classes in English I will sign up.

Edit. Lame you have to be a old student to do a lot of the courses except the 10 day day ones. There is a 10 day class that starts on the 28th but its filled... everything else is just 1-3 day classes and are only for old students.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread