rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What it means to truly be Alpha

What it means to truly be Alpha

Quote: (09-08-2011 11:17 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Jarrocho, love the Yolanda gambit. Got any other practical and applicable pimp wisdom for us?
The quickest way to influence hoes is by already having another couple of women chasing after you. There is no way you want to show up to a new ho's home and bring two other bitches with you so she can see you're wanted (that won't work!). What you do is play the innocent guy what is being stalked by ex GFs.

If you have a cool chick friend have her give you a call and pretend to be dying to get back to you and talk nasty to you. The point is that you make the "fake" ex mention things that she would do for you that the current GF isn't doing or you want her to do more...

You then hang up and act like this is an ongoing problem you have with exs not letting go...don't show off or anything but mention it as is something that have dealt with for a long time.

If the bitch buys the story (and that depends on your and her the fake ex's acting) you might have gold in your hands...this is why I don't really like dumping chicks after the work has been done. I like to keep them around because they can help me get stuff I won't get alone otherwise.
One example, is my current GF...some fucking how I got her into 3somes with other women and eventually even let her fuck a couple other guys as well at a swinger club. I know that might not be your thing, which is fine...all you do is start getting ideas into her head that will lead to her naturally agreeing to do whatever you want...

Once my GF opened up to the idea of people having 3somes to "enhance" their relationship the next natural step became to share with her literature I had "accidentally" stumble on the Internet about these adventures and how great they were...once she read a couple of those she was ready to go...

Again, if you're a pump and dump type of guy this won't work as you'll need to spend some time with the bitch before you get what you want...

Messages In This Thread