rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drained out and tired of the game

Drained out and tired of the game

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:57 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:42 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 01:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

I've been tired and grouchy as hell from work and school. I was in a study area this morning with a few girls that were smiling and looking but I was to tired to even say hi. Hell, its like this every day because of all the stress and lack of sleep. Any suggestions? I should and could be fucking all these barely legal girls (I'm 24 in freshman classes) but I just don't feel motivated anymore.

What you need is cash! This is the best medicine.
Lmao pusscrook I want to hunt with you so I can learn your ways [Image: banana.gif]

Something tells me you will master that "thing" we talked about. You are definitely getting that plan together at a lot younger age than I did. I think when you realize that these whores can have you prancing around like you're in a three ring circus, you will opt out of "chasing pussy", just because you can. Being burned out on chasing pussy is way different than being bummed out because of pussy , yet, both, can produce some damaging psychological and physical symptoms. When you hear the lies, figure out the schemes, or how much time you've wasted, your instincts should, or will kick in. Tell you the truth, if I could convince one whore to brush and floss my teeth, and convince another to wipe my ass simultaneously, I would give up another 10 pieces of so called "free pussy" .

Pusscrook

Messages In This Thread