rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monk Mode Self Improvement

Monk Mode Self Improvement

I personally am not working on this to get girls. It's not that I'm avoiding women, its that I figure it's time to work on myself. As previously stated, I've had my fun in the club scene, so day game is the other option and better option for me.

Obviously I'm young, and some of you would say "live it up while you can", but I'm of the mind that you work hard now so you can live like nobody can down the road. I'm concentrating on my business and sales over women because thats the first step in creating the best life for myself. This month and a half are just to "blast" the things that are important. The physical goals are to get myself back to a level that I was before an injury last year. The mental goals are because I think that should always be a habit.

Now, when it comes to SMV, I would consider that an indirect benefit of this focus. Making yourself a better man while giving up women for a short while seems like a no-brainer.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread