rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drained out and tired of the game

Drained out and tired of the game

Gaming fatigue is real. Happens to us all, Roosh has posted a lot about it.

My solution is as Tuth said

Quote:Quote:

In the end, I think, I think you have to either cycle in and out of game or keep it a steady, running-in-the-background approach. You simply can't keep up the intensity for extended periods with some burnout.

Running in the background is how I keep it up. It's like working out. I lift 3 times a week. Anymore than that and I would start to hate it.

Likewise, I game 3 times a week. And I enjoy dancing, so it's a shitload of fun for me. I think that's my real secret. When I'm gaming, I'm doing something I naturally enjoy. Really, there is no substitute for having fun.

But this didn't come to me easily! I had to go out for years with shitty results until I found something that worked for me. And once things started to click, it's like I'm in Disneyland every time I go out to a dance club.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread