rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Sensei's 100 Approach Thread

Hey guys , I haven't updated this in a while for a variety of reasons :

1. Those who are familiar with the uni timetable know that it is assignment deadline in two weeks so i've had no time to dedicate myself to daygaming

2. I seem to be suffering a return of approach anxiety , which is weird , as I went as far as approaching and being rejected by a girl in my uni tutorials .
I thought that if i could do that i would be immune to it however i've had many opportunities where I just can't seem to open . Something to work on .
However I have been working out , jogging daily and reading " The Rational Male " .

10/12/2014

Approach #9
1 Approach = Disqualified myself
Walking home from shopping I see a women in front of me who's on her way home , approach anxiety is creeping in , but I'm mad at myself for having let so many oppertunities go these last few days that I approach anyway .

I open with a question on her coat . She turns around and lo and behold she appears to be a middle aged women on the wrong side of her 40s .

I thank her on her answer to my question and abort . Instantly .

12/12/2014

Approach #10
1 Approach = 1 Number Close
Okay so I'm early to an interview for a student job , as I ring the doorbell to enter the building , a young girl opens the door on her way out .

AA is creeping in , and on top of that i'm in " interview mode " but i think " fuck it " and open her by asking if she came for an interview for the same company .

I ask her a couple questions on her interview , and turns out she's a chatterbox . I barely have enough space to spit game as she's basically gives me her entire life story .

She's also giving me major IOI ( constantly touching her hair , giving me that " look " ) .

Anyway I run GALNUC , but to be honest my conversation is pretty boring and lifeless , and she ends up number closing me .

So yeah , a number close but to be honest this one was due to my looks not the mediocre game I tried to run on her .

Will whatsapp her tomorrow and keep you guys updated .

Messages In This Thread